- Fellinis Valentines Day Menu
- TheVeggieLifestyle blog review of Fellinis
- Fellinis Restaurant approved by the Vegetarian Society
- Fellinis Dinner and Cinema Evening
- Fellinis New Website Launched
- THE GREAT GATSBY (12a)
- POMPEII LIVE - Live from The British Museum
- FALSTAFF - Recorded at The Glyndebourne Festival
- THE RELUCTANT FUNDAMENTALIST (15)
- SUMMER IN FEBRUARY (15)
We welcome your enquiries and questions regarding any area of Fellinis, bookings, the restaurant, the cinema, anything.
You can find details of how to contact us by clicking here to go to our contact page
Fellinis Restaurant approved by the Vegetarian Society
Fellinis vegetarian restaurant in Ambleside has recently been awarded approval by the Vegetarian Society.The Vegetarian Society is the oldest vegetarian organisation in the world. Working as an educational charity promoting understanding and respect for vegetarian lifestyles, Fellinis has been welcomed as a member of the Vegetarian Society Food and Drink Guild. Our accreditation with this scheme ensures that when you're considering Fellinis Restaurant, you can dine with complete confidence, safe in the knowledge that recipes and working practices fully comply with The Vegetarian Society’s strict criteria concerning vegetarian suitability.
Posted on 24th Aug '09 by Andrew.